1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: Peanut and Buttercup
2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to? Great Wolf Lodge and my home town
3. Name two things you do every day: vaccuum the living room and kiss my hubby
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I'm a Christian and I love my little girl.
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you: Germs gross me out and I don't like cats.
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: Shoot - I totally don't remember! But I sure like it now. : )
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: Have Buttercup and get Peanut to use the potty.
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: Crop-A-Dile and paper cutter.
9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: Cherish and Imagine.
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? I now use patterned paper as a background and I buy more collections, less pieces.
11. What scrapbooking project have you not tried but would love to? Using swirls and chipboard shapes.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment